CH Johnson, a Head Start Center of Petal, MS

Center Address
201 W Central Ave
Petal MS 39465
Contact Phone
(601) 545-8110
Head Start Program
PACE Head Start
How to Apply
In order to enroll your child, you will need the following:Certified Birth Certificate (long form)Immunization Form 121 (shot record)Social Security Cards, for everyone in the householdProof of incomeMedicaid Card or Privatee Insurance CardLegal Guardianship Verification, if you are not the birth parent

Reviews: Be the first to review this head start provider.

Share your experience with CH Johnson, whether your child attended, you evaluated their services, or you worked there. You can help others by writing a review.